Think About It?
Think About It? Then VOTE!
1. Williamson County has the highest per capita debt in Texas.
2. Texas has a massive $42 billion debt due mostly to road engineering costs.
3. Williamson County FM/RD, road tax has increased by 133% since 2009. County tax has increased by 68%. (Yes, your taxes have been raised a lot since 2009.)
4. Williamson County Commissioners Court gave a 96% pay rate increase to the road engineering firms, making the annual rate for one engineer $589,160.00.
5. 51% of Williamson County's Commissioner Ron Morrison's political contributions come from outside Williamson County.
6. 84% of Williamson County's Commissioner Ron Morrison's political donations come from the road engineering and real estate community.
LET'S STOP THE CORRUPTED PAY TO PLAY CYCLE -
TAKE YOUR FRIENDS TO THE POLLS AND VOTE THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS OUT